Thursday

A New Look for V.I.P. C.H.I.C.

In the fall of 2009 V.I.P. C.H.I.C. was simply an idea, but by the following spring we went live! Since then we have been able to donate to several Arc chapters, participated in buddy walks, had a private tour of Morgans Wonderland, and even created a video public service announcement with the Arc of Texas! All of these things have exceeded my expectations for V.I.P. C.H.I.C. , and now I want to extend V.I.P. C.H.I.C.'s reach even further! One of the first steps to my plan, was to give V.I.P. C.H.I.C.'s website a a facelift, and I am happy to announce that this has been completed! Not only has the website layout and colors been changed, but there are many new features as well! I don't want to spoil the surprise so go check it out for yourself! And Don't forget to sign my guest book!
www.sydneydatcher.com 


Be V.I.P. C.H.I.C.,

Sydney