Thursday

Keller High School, Special Education

On Thursdays, I have been volunteering at my high school in one of the special education classes. This classroom is all boys, so they call themselves “The boys club” This is a really great group of students and the teachers have the most amazing hearts for their boys.  I was excited to hear that Nick, one of the students had just returned from a trip to Morgan’s Wonderland!!! If you have been following my blog or viewed my picture gallery on my website, then you know what a big fan Morgan’s Wonderland I am. It would be a dream of mine (and the Special Education staff’s) to get approval for this class to take a field trip to Morgan’s.  School is almost out for the summer and I’m gonna miss spending my Thursday afternoons being one of “the boys”.