Tuesday

Texas State Fair parade 2010

This year the Texas International System got invited to participate in the Texas State Fair Parade. I was very excited to hear that I would be attending, considering that I’ve never been in a parade before, much less THE Texas State Fair Parade!!   I recruited Miss Teen Dallas County International 2011, Lora Chowdhury, to enjoy the event with me (and a BIG thank you to Lora’s mom for volunteering to drive us in a beautiful brand new BMW convertible loaned out by her family)! We had a lot of fun waving to everyone, looking at all the floats, and taking pictures. The only thing we didn’t get to do was actually visit the fair. I was a little disappointed because I’m a huge fan of fried pickles and wanted try the fried food tent! I guess I will just have to wait until next year!