Monday

For the last time, I am your Miss Teen Texas International 2010, Sydney Datcher


March 14, 2011

Angelique Hoover, Natalie McLarty, Kelli Ansly, Kristin Koether,Ashley Smith,Lora Chowdhury, Sydney Dtacher
As you may already know, my reign as Miss Teen Texas International 2010 came to an end on March 14th, 2011. I am so grateful to the International pageant system and to The Arc of Texas for such an amazing year filled with once in a lifetime experiences. It has been my honor to represent both organizations for the past year.  I am also truly humbled by the opportunities I was given and for the exposure my organization V.I.P.  C.H.I.C. received. It allowed me to spread my story and message of educating and advocating for the most vulnerable segment of our community.
Looking back, my year was full of events and special moments (I made over 40 appearances!). I will never forget the fun I had traveling the state of Texas with my mom and my sister queens! I’m often asked which appearance was the most fun. I can honestly say that I loved each and every one. But if I had to make a list, Morgan’s Wonderland, Arc of Greater Beaumont’s Holiday Card event, Deer Fest in Wichita Falls, the monthly dances hosted by the Arc of Greater Tarrant County and the Inclusion Works conference hosted by the Arc of Texas would be at the top.
Looking forward, this is going to be an exciting summer for me, so keep checking my blog and website for updates! Hint…new VIP CHIC t-shirt designs and a pageant or two is on the horizon!
I am so excited for the new International queens and the unforgettable year that awaits them. Congratulations to new Miss Teen Texas International 2011, Lora Chowdhury, Miss Texas International 2011, Kelli Ansley and to Angelique Hoover, your new Mrs. Texas International 2011. You are lucky girls…Kristin Koether is the most wonderful director you could ever have!  I wish all of you the best of luck at Nationals in July!
If you would like to sign up to compete next year at the Mrs., Miss or Teen Texas International pageant log on to www.Mrstexasinternational.com. You will have the time of your life, I promise!