Thursday

Miss Dallas/Miss Dallas Teen USA

May 8th, 2011

I had a great time at the Miss Dallas/Miss Dallas Teen USA prelim pageant on Sunday May 8th. It was special because it was Mother's Day, and my mom and I got to do something together that we love - attend pageants!  It was also really nice to see make-up artist Terry Snyder and my successor Miss Teen Texas International 2011, Lora Chowdhury and her mom there.  


Lora Chowdhury and I
Me with the FABulous Terry Snyder

The pageant was held at the Eisemann Center in Richardson, TX. and was hosted by 2009 Miss Texas USA Brooke Daniels and 2010 Miss Dallas USA Sarah Boehner and featured 2010 Miss Teen Hailey Spathias. Congratualations to the newly crowned Miss Dallas 2011, Shannon McAnally and her sister queen, Miss Teen Dallas 2011 BreAnna Young. Dallas will be well represented at Texas USA this year!! Good luck girls!