Monday

Tasti D-lite Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting

June 18th, 2011





I have a very busy schedule and eating healthy has always been a challenge for me. Let’s just say that I have a serious sweet tooth!  There is only so much fruit that I can eat, so I am always on the lookout for delicious AND healthy treats.  My prayers were finally answered a few weeks ago when I met a very nice couple, the Capetillo’s at an event that I was attending.  During our conversation, the Capetillo’s asked if I would like to come to the Grand Opening of their new business, “Tasti D-lite” a frozen dessert shop that is a healthy alternative to ice cream and yogurt!! Of course I said YES!!!   “Tasti D-lite” has been featured on TV shows like Sex in the City and 30 Rock. This dessert is made with natural ingredients like real dairy and real sugar and most flavors are gluten free.  It also has less calories, fat, carbs, sugar and sodium than ice cream or frozen yogurt. You can get over 100 Tasti flavors any time, any day and you can even get antioxidant –packed super fruit smoothies and blended coffee & tea drinks.   The Grand Opening was a huge success as everyone enjoyed free samples, face painting and balloon animals made by the most talented clowns!  I didn’t get my face painted, but I did get a turtle balloon animal for my sister, and a frozen dessert cake for my Dad for Father’s Day.