Wednesday

Miss Texas International 2013!


Hello Everyone!
I don't want to keep any of you in suspense's any longer... So I am proud to announce that I am the new Miss Texas International 2013! It seems like just yesterday I was crowned Miss Teen Texas International 2010! I am so excited to continue to promote my platform and organization V.I.P. C.H.I.C. with this new title and can't wait for what this year has in store for me! I just want to thank all of you who supported me and helped me get to the Miss Texas stage! I really appreciate each and everyone of you. I will now be competing in Chicago for the title of Miss International 2013 in July. I also want to congratulate the new Miss Teen Texas International Kylie Boyd and Mrs. Texas International Michelle Berndt!  Pictures to come soon!